3 x Organic Trimester Teas for your pregnancy journey…
Perfect pregnancy gift containing tea blends for all trimesters
- Trimester 1; Organic Morning Sickness tea (15 x Tea Bags)
- Trimester 3; Organic 100% Raspberry Leaf tea (15 x Tea Bags)
- Trimester 4; Organic Lactation tea (15 x Tea Bags)
- FREE UK SHIPPING when spend £24
Organic Morning Sickness Tea
Morning sickness is known for its horrendous symptoms of nausea and vomiting, although a real nuisance it actually affects around 80% of women and is caused not by the baby but by hormones produced by the placenta. These hormones are responsible for keeping your pregnancy going, some may say that this is a good sign!
Typically the symptoms start around the 4th week and usually stopping around 12th-14th weeks, but for some women it can extend longer. If the vomiting becomes really severe then you may be suffering from Hyperemesis Gravidarum, which leads to dehydration and requires medical attention.
Take the edge off Morning Sickness with our all natural and caffeine free organic tea blend, which has been specifically formulated and regulated by our master herbalist.
Organic Raspberry Leaf Tea
Originally raspberry plants would have been growing wild in our hedgerows and along the edges of woodlands but early folk had the wisdom to cultivate this medicinal and culinary powerhouse. As with many plants there is more than meets the eye with our humble red raspberry bush and it is the leaves that have the most medicinal properties.
Raspberry leaves have been enjoyed by pregnant women from the earliest times.
So, what makes raspberry leaf so effective for pregnant women?
Raspberry leaves are a larder of nutrients and are a tonic for the entire body. They contain high levels of calcium, which acts on the nervous system and help to relieve pain.
Other beneficial nutrients for pregnant women include iron to maintain red blood cells, magnesium, manganese, niacin, selenium, phosphorus and potassium and also vitamins A, B, C and E.
An alkaloid called Fragarine is a key constituent of raspberry leaf, which helps to strengthen and tone the uterine muscles and the entire pelvic area. This is beneficial in pregnancy as it helps to prepare for labour and also encourages efficient contractions during birthing.
Drinking raspberry leaf tea in the last trimester of pregnancy helps to prepare for the memorable and emotionally supportive delivery of a new bundle of joy.
In preparation for birth drink one cup daily during the last two months of pregnancy and freely during labour. For the organised, make ice cubes, as these are particularly refreshing in case of lack of thirst. Raspberry leaf tea can also help with the expulsion of the afterbirth post delivery and will help to restore uterine and reproductive health and help to promote the flow of milk whilst breastfeeding.
Organic Lactation Tea for Breastfeeding
In the first few days, you and your baby will be getting to know each other. It may take time for both of you to get the hang of breastfeeding, this happens faster for some women than others. Most women produce enough milk for their baby but if you need a helping hand we have created a unique blend to assist you.
After childbirth nourishment and replenishment are essential for a new and nursing mother. Dame nature not only supplies the equipment to breastfeed but the plant allies to support and sustain a new mother and her bundle of joy at this precious time.
Our passion is to offer reassurance & comfort with the very best natural products giving mums-to-be the best start, advocating wellbeing and aiming to support parents through those early days of pregnancy and beyond.
Our lactation tea does more than it says on the tin! We have created a nutritious blend of carefully selected herbs to help boost healing and fight fatigue for mothers after birth and to promote the healthy supply of breast milk during nursing.
Galactagogue herbs stimulate the production of milk. Galactagogues (translated from the Greek ‘galacto’ for milk and ‘agogos’ meaning flow), which are herbs that stimulate milk production. However, they also found that many galactagogues are also powerful uterine stimulants and may cause contractions, so it’s important not to use them during pregnancy.
- Fenugreek seeds are a strengthening post birth tonic stabilising emotions, soothing nerves, helping to replenish energy levels and promoting the production of breast milk.
- Aniseed, beneficial for promoting lactation and encouraging healthy breastfeeding.
- Fennel seed is a renowned breast milk enhancer and in addition to cumin, an excellent digestive herb.
- Nettles and alfalfa leaf have been used since the times of the druids as a nourishing mineral rich tonic and to improve the quality and quantity of breast milk.
- Caraway, have the property to stimulate lactation in nursing women.
- Chamomile to relax and soothe the nervous and digestive system, our lactation tea is a power packed post birth blend to support and nourish and all in a delicious cup of tea.
For optimum health and healthy breast milk production, drink up to three cups of lactation blend per day, relax and enjoy!
- Caffeine Free
- Certified Organic
- Certified Vegan
- Ethical Tea Partnership
- Free from artificial colours and flavourings
- Discreet Shipping Packaging
- 100% Natural
- Each pouch contains 15 tea bags